YO! joins Trinity crowd
26 February, 2013
YO! Sushi has become the latest operator to sign up to Trinity Shopping Centre, the major new retail development in Leeds.
As Peach Report has reported, Trinity is likely to be the year’s biggest retail opening—and it has made food and drink an integral part of its offer. The site will launch on 21 March, and YO! will be operating from the offset. It will be the chain’s first opening of 2013.
YO!’s site will be located on the second floor of the centre, with 57 covers. Design is by Philip Watts. CEO Robin Rowland said: “YO! Sushi is an elegant pitstop for shoppers which will fit in perfectly within the hotly anticipated Trinity Leeds shopping centre… This new addition to our portfolio further enhances our business strategy of securing our unique concept in key shopping centre destinations.”
- SSP adds sophistication to airport menu
- More councils consult on EMROs and late night levies
- Wagamama freshens up for summer
- US trade battles ‘devastating’ new drink laws
- Loungers opens 33rd site, with more in pipeline
- Draft House adds sixth, hires ops director, promotes the US
- Olive oil row bottling up
- Sammies spreads 2013 awards
- TCG revamps Newquay, Nottingham