La Tasca best for gluten-free diners
16 July, 2012
Spanish tapas bar and restaurant chain La Tasca has won the title of best restaurant for gluten-free eaters at the Healthy Food Guide’s annual Healthy Eating Awards.
La Tasca’s 34 gluten-free menu choices emerged on top from a blind tasting of various restaurants’ dishes. It follows the launch of a new gluten-free friendly menu across the chain earlier this year.
La Tasca CEO Simon Wilkinson said: “We are passionate about offering our customers a variety of dishes, so the launch of our gluten-free offering has been a great way to make our menu more accessible to more people. The award win follows a period of significant change for the business and we’re thrilled to see this is being well received by both our customers and the media.”
- SSP adds sophistication to airport menu
- More councils consult on EMROs and late night levies
- Wagamama freshens up for summer
- US trade battles ‘devastating’ new drink laws
- Loungers opens 33rd site, with more in pipeline
- Draft House adds sixth, hires ops director, promotes the US
- Olive oil row bottling up
- Sammies spreads 2013 awards
- TCG revamps Newquay, Nottingham