Staff shake up cocktails for Henry’s
19 June, 2012
TCG’s Henry’s Café Bars brand has launched a new range of cocktails devised by staff from six branches around the country.
The ‘Henry’s Favourites’ range of eight cocktails will launch across its estate later in June. All will be listed on the bars’ menus with a credit to their creators, and will be in addition to classic cocktails. New drinks include ‘Green Park Breeze’, created by a team including barman Yan Nemec at Henry’s Piccadilly branch in London (pictured) and featuring Amaretto and Malibu; Spice of Covent Garden; and Docklands Daiquiri from the West India Quay bar.
The eight cocktails were chosen from a competition across all six Henry’s bars, with the best from each—and two from the Covent Garden bar, plus one from The Lamb in Norwich, a former Henry’s—going on sale. They will go on the menu for a year initially.
TCG commercial director Nick Francis said: “The Henry’s Favourites range showcases our bartenders’ talent for creating great cocktails and adds an extra dimension to the Henry’s drinks list. The range is a good example of TCG’s investment in drinks that are unique to the on-trade.”
- SSP adds sophistication to airport menu
- More councils consult on EMROs and late night levies
- Wagamama freshens up for summer
- US trade battles ‘devastating’ new drink laws
- Loungers opens 33rd site, with more in pipeline
- Draft House adds sixth, hires ops director, promotes the US
- Olive oil row bottling up
- Sammies spreads 2013 awards
- TCG revamps Newquay, Nottingham