Staff shake up cocktails for Henry’s
19 June, 2012
TCG’s Henry’s Café Bars brand has launched a new range of cocktails devised by staff from six branches around the country.
The ‘Henry’s Favourites’ range of eight cocktails will launch across its estate later in June. All will be listed on the bars’ menus with a credit to their creators, and will be in addition to classic cocktails. New drinks include ‘Green Park Breeze’, created by a team including barman Yan Nemec at Henry’s Piccadilly branch in London (pictured) and featuring Amaretto and Malibu; Spice of Covent Garden; and Docklands Daiquiri from the West India Quay bar.
The eight cocktails were chosen from a competition across all six Henry’s bars, with the best from each—and two from the Covent Garden bar, plus one from The Lamb in Norwich, a former Henry’s—going on sale. They will go on the menu for a year initially.
TCG commercial director Nick Francis said: “The Henry’s Favourites range showcases our bartenders’ talent for creating great cocktails and adds an extra dimension to the Henry’s drinks list. The range is a good example of TCG’s investment in drinks that are unique to the on-trade.”
- Prezzo takes ordering online
- Stockport ponders F&B plans
- Spirit's key brands seek 20 more sites
- ‘Reverse-microwave’ the latest cool gadget
- Fishworks on a charity Mission
- La Tasca is Durham’s favourite
- Heathrow gives restaurants health kick
- Benito’s Hat to hit double figures next year
- Inventive fires Revolution, promotes three