Harvester back on TV - and onto the mall
8 July, 2010
M&B is going back onto TV with new ads for its Harvester and Sizzling Pub brands after the end of the World Cup. The group is also shortly to open its first Harvester pub restaurant in a retail location in Aldershot.
The new activity will run across the country outside of London and will break once the World Cup is over - when people asre expected to start going out again to eat and TV rates will come down. M&B says it can now use TV effectively to target particular customer groups and at lower costs than in the past.
At the same time, it will open its first Harvester on a shopping strip as part of its new strategy to develop the brand away from its traditional suburban settings. The site is in Aldershot. See M&B strategy shift see brands and marketing put centre stage
The new ad can be viewed here.
- McGuinness to push Pizza Hut brand
- McDonald's launches new iced smoothie multi-media campaign
- Nando’s scores 101 for brand work
- Domino’s drones on delivery
- La Tasca climbs TripAdvisor rankings
- Kitty promo turns on McDonald’s
- Hook Norton gives pubs the silent treatment
- Nicholson’s Ale celebrates birthday
- Tampopo gains TripAdvisor recognition