New ‘Hut it’ ad for Pizza Hut
5 March, 2013
Pizza Hut Delivery has launched a new TV ad campaign to promote its latest price deal. The ads promote Pizza Hut Delivery’s latest 50% off deal, and will run over the next month.
The spot is also intended to bed in Pizza Hut’s new ‘Hut It’ tagline, establishing a mantra around the brand that begins: ‘Make it, box it, drive it, guard it, give it, hut it!’. In passing, it plugs Pizza Hut’s new hot-dog stuffed crust pizzas.
The ad has been produced by the McCann Manchester agency. It marks a step up in activity for Pizza Hut Delivery’s parent Yum! Brands, which has been relatively hands-off on the business lately. The acceleration follows the sale of Pizza Hut’s Dine-in business to Rutland Partners late last year, which has freed Yum! up to grow the delivery side through franchise and equity new unit development.
- New app for Giraffe to drive loyalty
- Renaissance pushes gin for June
- Vickery plays for McDonald’s
- Better down the pub, says industry
- Sky pubs to promote unit awareness
- Barclaycard launches ‘sat nav’ for deals
- Tourism targets 40m a year
- Get social, get mobile, get local
- Red Hot has its cake and tries to eat it