Superbrands list picks Coke
25 February, 2013
Coca-Cola has maintained its place on this year’s Superbrands chart of the strongest names in marketing.
It ranks at number five on the 2013 Consumer Superbrands list, topped by Rolex, ahead of Apple, Microsoft and British Airways. No eating or drinking out brand features in the top 20—nor in the separate Business Superbrands list—but Starbucks was named the strongest name in the Restaurants and Coffee Shops category of the scheme. On the wider Consumer Superbrands list, Costa, McDonald’s and food service wholesaler 3663 all made the cut.
For the full run-down of this year's Superbrands, click here.
- New app for Giraffe to drive loyalty
- Renaissance pushes gin for June
- Vickery plays for McDonald’s
- Better down the pub, says industry
- Sky pubs to promote unit awareness
- Barclaycard launches ‘sat nav’ for deals
- Tourism targets 40m a year
- Get social, get mobile, get local
- Red Hot has its cake and tries to eat it