Papa John’s ties with Tesco’s BlinkBox
20 February, 2013
Fast-growing pizza delivery operator Papa John’s has launched a partnership with Tesco’s TV and film service BlinkBox.
The deal will see Papa John’s move in on the weekly ‘Movie Mondays’ promotion, offering anyone who takes a film a special deal with the pizza chain, including a buy-one-get-one-free combo.
Marketing director Andrew Gallagher said: “Pizza and films have long been a popular combination, and we recognize that extras are often a deciding factor when choosing a takeaway meal, alongside strong value offers. With this in mind, we decided to participate in BlinkBox Movie Mondays to help make the start of the week a little more bearable for everyone and to remind everyone that pizza need not be just for the weekend.”
BlinkBox marketing and sales director Kate Simon adds: "Blinkbox Movie Mondays is one of our most popular offers of the week.., We are delighted to be working with Papa John's to provide an even better movie experience and great value.”
- New app for Giraffe to drive loyalty
- Renaissance pushes gin for June
- Vickery plays for McDonald’s
- Better down the pub, says industry
- Sky pubs to promote unit awareness
- Barclaycard launches ‘sat nav’ for deals
- Tourism targets 40m a year
- Get social, get mobile, get local
- Red Hot has its cake and tries to eat it