Domino’s launches TV ads, raises digital spend
1 August, 2012
Domino’s has launched a new series of TV ads to plug new additions to its Gourmet range of pizzas.
The ads will be backed up by more digital marketing activity,
Domino’s created the new range last summer to diversify its appeal. It has returned to TV ads to trumpet additions including a Four Seasons pizza. The ads are in part a replacement for its sponsorship of the ‘Red or Black’ TV, which it will not be continuing this year.
Digital marketing activity in support of other media is taking an increasing proportion of Domino’s spend. Digital now accounts for around 40% of its marketing and media spending, up from 30% a year ago. The figure is in line with surging digital business; Domino’s said in its most recent financial update that online sales now account for 52.4% of all sales, tipping past the halfway mark for the first time.
- New app for Giraffe to drive loyalty
- Renaissance pushes gin for June
- Vickery plays for McDonald’s
- Better down the pub, says industry
- Sky pubs to promote unit awareness
- Barclaycard launches ‘sat nav’ for deals
- Tourism targets 40m a year
- Get social, get mobile, get local
- Red Hot has its cake and tries to eat it