Ponti’s wins TripAdvisor certificate
27 June, 2012
Ponti’s Italian Kitchen has picked up a Certificate of Excellence award from review aggregator TripAdvisor.
The website’s certificates are given to businesses that get consistently high reviews from the public and that meet criteria including a minimum ongoing rating of at least four out of five. Only one in ten businesses currently qualifies for the honour.
Ponti’s markting manager Jennifer Payne, pictured picking up the award, said: “We’re thrilled to have been recognized for the Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor. This award is testament to our passion and commitment to the fantastic produce and great food from Emilia Romagna and to providing our customers with an exceptional experience and genuine Italian hospitality.”
For more about TripAdvisor’s Certificates of Excellence scheme, click here.
- McGuinness to push Pizza Hut brand
- McDonald's launches new iced smoothie multi-media campaign
- Nando’s scores 101 for brand work
- Domino’s drones on delivery
- La Tasca climbs TripAdvisor rankings
- Kitty promo turns on McDonald’s
- Hook Norton gives pubs the silent treatment
- Nicholson’s Ale celebrates birthday
- Tampopo gains TripAdvisor recognition