M&B launches O’Neills paper
5 June, 2012
Mitchells & Butlers has set up a quarterly newspaper to help promote its O’Neills chain. Titled ‘It’s All About’, the paper will include stories about O’Neill’s and the people who work in the pubs and visit them.
M&B says the idea for the publication came about from the St Patrick’s Day celebrations, when it gathered stories and photos that it wanted to show to customers.
The first edition of the newspaper features a round-up of events from St Patrick’s Day, guides to Irish sports like Gaelic football and hurling, and details of food and drink on offer at the chain.
- New app for Giraffe to drive loyalty
- Renaissance pushes gin for June
- Vickery plays for McDonald’s
- Better down the pub, says industry
- Sky pubs to promote unit awareness
- Barclaycard launches ‘sat nav’ for deals
- Tourism targets 40m a year
- Get social, get mobile, get local
- Red Hot has its cake and tries to eat it