Zizzi plugs Peach’s top billing
23 May, 2012
Zizzi has launched a new advertising campaign to promote itself as the country’s top Italian restaurant—with a little help from Peach Factory.
A new ad from the chain positions it as ‘Your Favourite Italian’ and the ‘UK’s number 1 restaurant’. It uses as proof its Consumer Choice Award at 2011’s Peach Hero and Icon Awards, staged late last year in central London. The award is determined by satisfaction ratings from customers researched in the Peach BrandTrack survey.
Zizzi will run the ad for two weeks from 28 May to 10 June, with spots at Marylebone, Euston and Waterloo stations in London.
- McGuinness to push Pizza Hut brand
- McDonald's launches new iced smoothie multi-media campaign
- Nando’s scores 101 for brand work
- Domino’s drones on delivery
- La Tasca climbs TripAdvisor rankings
- Kitty promo turns on McDonald’s
- Hook Norton gives pubs the silent treatment
- Nicholson’s Ale celebrates birthday
- Tampopo gains TripAdvisor recognition