New openings: Relish and Orchard launch new brands
8 June, 2011
Relish Restaurants has opened two venues under a new French Kitchen all-day bistro format, and hopes to extend the brand across the capital. Meanwhile, Orchid Group has opened the first venue of its new ‘Pizza Pub’ concept.
Relish's two new restaurants are in Holborn and Chiswick, and both succeed Villandry Kitchens on their spots. A third French Kitchen will follow in Covent Garden later this year, and Relish is looking for more suitable sites. As well as full service, the French Kitchen concept offers food stores and hampers.
The Orchid Group has opened the first venue in its new ‘Pizza Pub’ concept. The George in Harpenden has had a £80,000 refurb into the Pizza Kitchen and Bars format, focusing on upmarket pizzas in a smart pub environment.
- Jim Sullivan - back in London next May
- New openings: Bill’s, Young’s, Wetherspoon, Giraffe, Walkabout, Cosmo, Fuller’s, Leon
- Bacon and Forrester take Icon accolades at Peach Awards
- Luke Johnson wins Peach Special Award
- Respect the people - Peach 2020
- New openings: Sticks n Sushi, Slug & Lettuce, Brunning & Price, Rex, Nando’s, Wagamama
- Trust me, I'm a brand
- Help the Philippines via Action Against Hunger
- New openings: Wagamama, YO! Sushi, Be At One, Burger & Lobster, Tom's Kitchen