New openings: Relish and Orchard launch new brands
8 June, 2011
Relish Restaurants has opened two venues under a new French Kitchen all-day bistro format, and hopes to extend the brand across the capital. Meanwhile, Orchid Group has opened the first venue of its new ‘Pizza Pub’ concept.
Relish's two new restaurants are in Holborn and Chiswick, and both succeed Villandry Kitchens on their spots. A third French Kitchen will follow in Covent Garden later this year, and Relish is looking for more suitable sites. As well as full service, the French Kitchen concept offers food stores and hampers.
The Orchid Group has opened the first venue in its new ‘Pizza Pub’ concept. The George in Harpenden has had a £80,000 refurb into the Pizza Kitchen and Bars format, focusing on upmarket pizzas in a smart pub environment.
- Weather helps boost September like-for-likes 2.2%
- Carluccio's 'undercover boss' Kossoff joins Peach 2020 conference line-up
- New openings: Pho, FED, Cote, New Moon, Five Guys, Brgr.co, Be At One, Geronimo, Bill’s and more
- Nando's and Wetherspoon's lead Peach Hero Awards shortlists
- Rowland and Horler to be guest chairs at CGA Peach 2020 conference
- Shortlists revealed for the 2014 CGA Peach Hero Awards
- New openings: Handmade Burger Co, Hache, Burger & Lobster, Prezzo, Las Iguanas, Bubba Gump, BrewDog, Young’s and more
- New openings: Burger & Lobster, Rosa's, Taco Bell, Bone Daddies, Jamie's, Ed's, Dirty Martini
- New openings: Coal, Las Iguanas, CAU, Rhubarb, Le Bun, Giggling Squid, Suchef, Nando’s, Tap, Caravan and more