New openings: Relish and Orchard launch new brands
8 June, 2011
Relish Restaurants has opened two venues under a new French Kitchen all-day bistro format, and hopes to extend the brand across the capital. Meanwhile, Orchid Group has opened the first venue of its new ‘Pizza Pub’ concept.
Relish's two new restaurants are in Holborn and Chiswick, and both succeed Villandry Kitchens on their spots. A third French Kitchen will follow in Covent Garden later this year, and Relish is looking for more suitable sites. As well as full service, the French Kitchen concept offers food stores and hampers.
The Orchid Group has opened the first venue in its new ‘Pizza Pub’ concept. The George in Harpenden has had a £80,000 refurb into the Pizza Kitchen and Bars format, focusing on upmarket pizzas in a smart pub environment.
- M&B and Pret marketing bosses lined up for conference
- New openings: Drake & Morgan, Jamie’s Italian, Turtle Bay, Solita, ETM, SSP, Rhubarb, Wildwood.
- CGA Peach's 2015 events programme confirmed
- Christmas and New Year trading up 2.8% on 2013
- New openings round-up
- Ian Neill: the California Years
- Gin a tonic for 2015
- Work for CGA Peach
- Loyalty: it's a question of choice