Missed this? - the best bits from elsewhere
23 May, 2011
Catch up on the pick from other media websites, including: Coffee shops take battle on the road, Pub sector ‘very challenging’ says UBS, Pubs drive dining trends and McDonald’s under fire over children’s marketing.
Click here to read all the latest in the Missed This? section.
Latest stories include:
- Jim Sullivan - back in London next May
- New openings: Bill’s, Young’s, Wetherspoon, Giraffe, Walkabout, Cosmo, Fuller’s, Leon
- Bacon and Forrester take Icon accolades at Peach Awards
- Luke Johnson wins Peach Special Award
- Respect the people - Peach 2020
- New openings: Sticks n Sushi, Slug & Lettuce, Brunning & Price, Rex, Nando’s, Wagamama
- Trust me, I'm a brand
- Help the Philippines via Action Against Hunger
- New openings: Wagamama, YO! Sushi, Be At One, Burger & Lobster, Tom's Kitchen