Missed this? - the best bits from elsewhere
21 February, 2011
Catch up on the pick from other media websites, including: Empty retail units at record high, Punch lenders talk to pub operators, Pints to hit £5 mark, Fried chicken the UK’s fastest growing fast food and Stock expert backs pubs.
Click here to read all the latest in the Missed This? section.
Latest stories include:
- Marston's continues with new builds as like-for-likes rise 6%
- New openings: Jamie opens diner, Shake Shack sets date
- Restaurant Group plans 30 plus new sites, as like-for-likes grow 4.5%
- Sales recover in April after big freeze, with London to fore
- Bacon and Neill line up for Future of Finance debate
- Auction Against Hunger raises £100,000
- New openings: More for D&M, TGIF, Harvester, Ed's
- Clive Watson signs up for Future of Finance panel
- Wetherspoon sees like-for-likes rise 6.3%