Harvester back on TV - and onto the mall
8 July, 2010
M&B is going back onto TV with new ads for its Harvester and Sizzling Pub brands after the end of the World Cup. The group is also shortly to open its first Harvester pub restaurant in a retail location in Aldershot.
The new activity will run across the country outside of London and will break once the World Cup is over.
- New openings: Whiteley, Coast to Coast, Poundcafe, Revere, Loungers
- Culture the key advantage, Jim Sullivan tells London audience
- Bacon and Neill line up for Future of Finance debate
- Marston's continues with new builds as like-for-likes rise 6%
- New openings: Jamie opens diner, Shake Shack sets date
- Restaurant Group plans 30 plus new sites, as like-for-likes grow 4.5%
- Sales recover in April after big freeze, with London to fore
- Auction Against Hunger raises £100,000
- New openings: More for D&M, TGIF, Harvester, Ed's