Harvester back on TV - and onto the mall
8 July, 2010
M&B is going back onto TV with new ads for its Harvester and Sizzling Pub brands after the end of the World Cup. The group is also shortly to open its first Harvester pub restaurant in a retail location in Aldershot.
The new activity will run across the country outside of London and will break once the World Cup is over.
- Jim Sullivan - back in London next May
- New openings: Bill’s, Young’s, Wetherspoon, Giraffe, Walkabout, Cosmo, Fuller’s, Leon
- Bacon and Forrester take Icon accolades at Peach Awards
- Luke Johnson wins Peach Special Award
- Respect the people - Peach 2020
- New openings: Sticks n Sushi, Slug & Lettuce, Brunning & Price, Rex, Nando’s, Wagamama
- Trust me, I'm a brand
- Help the Philippines via Action Against Hunger
- New openings: Wagamama, YO! Sushi, Be At One, Burger & Lobster, Tom's Kitchen