Nando's David Niven shortlisted for Most People-focused CEO award
19 May, 2010
Nando's managing director David Niven has been shortlisted for one of the country's top HR awards - Most People-focused CEO. He is named alongside senior bosses from American Express, Goldman Sachs and PricewaterhouseCoopers.
The award is part of HR Magazine's HR Excellence Awards programme. The shortlist was drawn in conjunction with workplace engagement specialists Best Companies.
The shortlisted executives scored the highest when employees in Best Companies rankings were asked six questions related to leadership, including faith in the leader and the leadership skills of the senior management team.
To read full report, log in or subscribe, and click through to: Nando's David Niven shortlisted for Most People-focused CEO award
- Weather helps boost September like-for-likes 2.2%
- Carluccio's 'undercover boss' Kossoff joins Peach 2020 conference line-up
- New openings: Pho, FED, Cote, New Moon, Five Guys, Brgr.co, Be At One, Geronimo, Bill’s and more
- Nando's and Wetherspoon's lead Peach Hero Awards shortlists
- Rowland and Horler to be guest chairs at CGA Peach 2020 conference
- Shortlists revealed for the 2014 CGA Peach Hero Awards
- New openings: Handmade Burger Co, Hache, Burger & Lobster, Prezzo, Las Iguanas, Bubba Gump, BrewDog, Young’s and more
- New openings: Burger & Lobster, Rosa's, Taco Bell, Bone Daddies, Jamie's, Ed's, Dirty Martini
- New openings: Coal, Las Iguanas, CAU, Rhubarb, Le Bun, Giggling Squid, Suchef, Nando’s, Tap, Caravan and more