Nando's David Niven shortlisted for Most People-focused CEO award
19 May, 2010
Nando's managing director David Niven has been shortlisted for one of the country's top HR awards - Most People-focused CEO. He is named alongside senior bosses from American Express, Goldman Sachs and PricewaterhouseCoopers.
The award is part of HR Magazine's HR Excellence Awards programme. The shortlist was drawn in conjunction with workplace engagement specialists Best Companies.
The shortlisted executives scored the highest when employees in Best Companies rankings were asked six questions related to leadership, including faith in the leader and the leadership skills of the senior management team.
To read full report, log in or subscribe, and click through to: Nando's David Niven shortlisted for Most People-focused CEO award
- Formality thrown out the window
- The need for speed
- Weather helps boost September like-for-likes 2.2%
- New Peach Report magazine OUT NOW
- New openings: Wahaca, Café Pistou, Gusto, Ego, GBK, Five Guys, Friday’s, Rosa’s, Rib Shack and more
- Carluccio's 'undercover boss' Kossoff joins Peach 2020 conference line-up
- Cities driving eating and drinking-out growth
- Linking guest and staff feedback a major opportunity for operators
- New openings: Pho, FED, Cote, New Moon, Five Guys, Brgr.co, Be At One, Geronimo, Bill’s and more