Nando's David Niven shortlisted for Most People-focused CEO award
19 May, 2010
Nando's managing director David Niven has been shortlisted for one of the country's top HR awards - Most People-focused CEO. He is named alongside senior bosses from American Express, Goldman Sachs and PricewaterhouseCoopers.
The award is part of HR Magazine's HR Excellence Awards programme. The shortlist was drawn in conjunction with workplace engagement specialists Best Companies.
The shortlisted executives scored the highest when employees in Best Companies rankings were asked six questions related to leadership, including faith in the leader and the leadership skills of the senior management team.
To read full report, log in or subscribe, and click through to: Nando's David Niven shortlisted for Most People-focused CEO award
- New openings: Whiteley, Coast to Coast, Poundcafe, Revere, Loungers
- Culture the key advantage, Jim Sullivan tells London audience
- Bacon and Neill line up for Future of Finance debate
- Marston's continues with new builds as like-for-likes rise 6%
- New openings: Jamie opens diner, Shake Shack sets date
- Restaurant Group plans 30 plus new sites, as like-for-likes grow 4.5%
- Sales recover in April after big freeze, with London to fore
- Auction Against Hunger raises £100,000
- New openings: More for D&M, TGIF, Harvester, Ed's