Nando's David Niven shortlisted for Most People-focused CEO award
19 May, 2010
Nando's managing director David Niven has been shortlisted for one of the country's top HR awards - Most People-focused CEO. He is named alongside senior bosses from American Express, Goldman Sachs and PricewaterhouseCoopers.
The award is part of HR Magazine's HR Excellence Awards programme. The shortlist was drawn in conjunction with workplace engagement specialists Best Companies.
The shortlisted executives scored the highest when employees in Best Companies rankings were asked six questions related to leadership, including faith in the leader and the leadership skills of the senior management team.
To read full report, log in or subscribe, and click through to: Nando's David Niven shortlisted for Most People-focused CEO award
- Like-for-like sales grow 1.2% in April
- Pub pioneer Clevely to reveal latest plans at Future of Finance seminar
- Sullivan delivers the Fundamentals
- Election implications on the agenda at Future of Finance & Development seminar
- Busaba's Myers joins Future of Finance & Development seminar roster
- New openings round-up
- Two-way trans-Atlantic lessons
- Five things we learned about Coast to Coast
- Five things we learned about Dirty Martini