YO! grabs top web awards
11 May, 2010
YO! Sushi has taken two awards at this year's Webby's, a leading international web competition. The sushi chain took two prizes in the restaurant category, the main Webby award and the People's Voice award, voted for by the public. It was up against competition from Canada, Belgium and the UK's Giraffe.
The Webby Awards is the leading international award honoring excellence on the Internet, say the organisers. Established in 1996 during the Web's infancy, the Webbys are presented by The International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences, which includes an Executive 750-member body of leading Web experts, business figures, luminaries, visionaries and creative celebrities, and Associate Members who are former Webby Award Winners and Nominees and other Internet professionals.
- M&B and Pret marketing bosses lined up for conference
- New openings: Drake & Morgan, Jamie’s Italian, Turtle Bay, Solita, ETM, SSP, Rhubarb, Wildwood.
- CGA Peach's 2015 events programme confirmed
- Christmas and New Year trading up 2.8% on 2013
- New openings round-up
- Ian Neill: the California Years
- Gin a tonic for 2015
- Work for CGA Peach
- Loyalty: it's a question of choice