YO! grabs top web awards
11 May, 2010
YO! Sushi has taken two awards at this year's Webby's, a leading international web competition. The sushi chain took two prizes in the restaurant category, the main Webby award and the People's Voice award, voted for by the public. It was up against competition from Canada, Belgium and the UK's Giraffe.
The Webby Awards is the leading international award honoring excellence on the Internet, say the organisers. Established in 1996 during the Web's infancy, the Webbys are presented by The International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences, which includes an Executive 750-member body of leading Web experts, business figures, luminaries, visionaries and creative celebrities, and Associate Members who are former Webby Award Winners and Nominees and other Internet professionals.
- New openings round-up
- More people going out to the pub at Christmas
- Business leaders confident about 2015 trading
- Wagamama: five things you need to know
- Marston's Generous George: an at-a-glance guide
- Five drinks trends to follow
- Last few tickets remaining for CGA Peach marketing conference
- Britain's most satisfying brands revealed
- Industry leaders back Jim Sullivan's Leadership Masterclass