YO! grabs top web awards
11 May, 2010
YO! Sushi has taken two awards at this year's Webby's, a leading international web competition. The sushi chain took two prizes in the restaurant category, the main Webby award and the People's Voice award, voted for by the public. It was up against competition from Canada, Belgium and the UK's Giraffe.
The Webby Awards is the leading international award honoring excellence on the Internet, say the organisers. Established in 1996 during the Web's infancy, the Webbys are presented by The International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences, which includes an Executive 750-member body of leading Web experts, business figures, luminaries, visionaries and creative celebrities, and Associate Members who are former Webby Award Winners and Nominees and other Internet professionals.
- The new Peach Report magazine - OUT NOW
- New openings: Greene King Hungry for more, Jamie's slims down
- May sales uplift for pub and restaurant chains
- Fullers managed pubs see 7% like-for-like growth
- New openings: TRG spreads Coast to Coast; Cosmo goes north, Peach south
- Fowle and Watson line up for Future of Finance panel
- Bramwell picks Wild Lime for high street pubs
- New openings: Pink Shed pop-up, Debenhams, Tea Monkey, Farm House
- M&B growing sales and profit in a 'tough market'