Pizza Express signs up top chef Francesco Mazzei
7 February, 2010
Pizza Express has secured the services of Francesco Mazzei, chef-patron of the acclaimed L'Anima restaurant in London, to be the chain’s latest guest chef. His influence is already being felt with a new selection of pizzas, pasta and starters bearing his imprint appearing on the menu.
The tie-up has also been linked into PR activity for the brand. While the likes of the Guardian covered the press launch at Pizza Express’s Greek Street branch in Soho, the chain has also put together a consumer offer in the Sunday Times, including free recipes from Mazzei and a 2-for-1 offer.
- Pub and restaurant groups enjoy March sales surge
- Jim Sullivan Masterclass 2014 – only 20 places left!
- CGA Peach 2020 Conference 2014 - save the date
- New openings: All Bar One, Nando’s, Patisserie Valerie, Turtle Bay, Goodman, Benito’s Hat, Pho
- New openings: Coffee Dogs, Cabana, Byron, Giraffe, Brasserie Blanc, Patisserie Valerie, Pitcher & Piano
- New openings: Tossed, Le Comptoir, Barburrito, Handmade, Oakman, Slug, Turtle Bay, Loungers
- Future of Finance & Development seminar date
- New openings: Cabana, Tossed, Carclucio's, Ramsden’s, Five Guys, YO!, Patty & Bun, Corney & Barrow.
- Highly social and mobile - CGA Peach Conference