Pizza Express signs up top chef Francesco Mazzei
7 February, 2010
Pizza Express has secured the services of Francesco Mazzei, chef-patron of the acclaimed L'Anima restaurant in London, to be the chain’s latest guest chef. His influence is already being felt with a new selection of pizzas, pasta and starters bearing his imprint appearing on the menu.
The tie-up has also been linked into PR activity for the brand. While the likes of the Guardian covered the press launch at Pizza Express’s Greek Street branch in Soho, the chain has also put together a consumer offer in the Sunday Times, including free recipes from Mazzei and a 2-for-1 offer.
- M&B and Pret marketing bosses lined up for conference
- New openings: Drake & Morgan, Jamie’s Italian, Turtle Bay, Solita, ETM, SSP, Rhubarb, Wildwood.
- CGA Peach's 2015 events programme confirmed
- Christmas and New Year trading up 2.8% on 2013
- New openings round-up
- Ian Neill: the California Years
- Gin a tonic for 2015
- Work for CGA Peach
- Loyalty: it's a question of choice