Pizza Express signs up top chef Francesco Mazzei
7 February, 2010
Pizza Express has secured the services of Francesco Mazzei, chef-patron of the acclaimed L'Anima restaurant in London, to be the chain’s latest guest chef. His influence is already being felt with a new selection of pizzas, pasta and starters bearing his imprint appearing on the menu.
The tie-up has also been linked into PR activity for the brand. While the likes of the Guardian covered the press launch at Pizza Express’s Greek Street branch in Soho, the chain has also put together a consumer offer in the Sunday Times, including free recipes from Mazzei and a 2-for-1 offer.
- New openings: Big Easy, Hawksmoor, Blanc, Singha, Jackson + Rye, Glendola
- Peter Martin's Top 10 Winning Trends
- Youth market experts join CGA Peach’s marketing conference line-up
- New openings: Cote, Honest Burgers, Hawksmoor, Meat Liquor, Jamie’s, Giraffe, Bunnychow, GBK, Stonegate
- Business leaders increasingly confident about market prospects
- Jim Sullivan Masterclass 2014 - packages announced
- NEW Peach Report magazine out now
- New openings: Coal, Giraffe, Franco Manca, Five Guys, Pizza Luxe, Ask Italian
- Austin, Wallis join CGA Peach’s marketing conference