Pizza Express signs up top chef Francesco Mazzei
7 February, 2010
Pizza Express has secured the services of Francesco Mazzei, chef-patron of the acclaimed L'Anima restaurant in London, to be the chain’s latest guest chef. His influence is already being felt with a new selection of pizzas, pasta and starters bearing his imprint appearing on the menu.
The tie-up has also been linked into PR activity for the brand. While the likes of the Guardian covered the press launch at Pizza Express’s Greek Street branch in Soho, the chain has also put together a consumer offer in the Sunday Times, including free recipes from Mazzei and a 2-for-1 offer.
- New openings round-up
- More people going out to the pub at Christmas
- Business leaders confident about 2015 trading
- Wagamama: five things you need to know
- Marston's Generous George: an at-a-glance guide
- Five drinks trends to follow
- Last few tickets remaining for CGA Peach marketing conference
- Britain's most satisfying brands revealed
- Industry leaders back Jim Sullivan's Leadership Masterclass