Jim Sullivan's UK Workshop 2010 on May 4 - SOLD OUT
4 May, 2010, Victoria Park Plaza Hotel, London
Legendary US restaurant guru and Peach Report columnist Jim Sullivan is back in London on May 4 for his 2010 UK Workshop. The practical, hands-on programme is designed specifically for operations teams in the restaurant and pub sector. The event is almost totally sold-out - so call Christine Martin NOW on 01704 550383 to secure one of the few remaining places.
Jim's straightforward and relevant approach will help line managers and front-line teams create and deliver a first-class customer experience - and bottom-line profit.
Programme details: Fundamentals Part Two
In partnership with Coca Cola, Ecolab and Coffer Corporate Leisure
“How to be brilliant at the basics of restaurant operations & leadership”
Includes **NEW** content for 2010
- Can the Fundamentals change? If so, how?
- The FIVE biggest challenges facing unit level leaders (and how to overcome them)
- Why your leadership needs to change as the customer, crew, competition and economy changes
- The THREE obstacles to changing behaviour (& how to beat them)
- PROOF: It’s not the strongest who survive, but those most adaptable to change
- Why our business will never go back to ‘normal’ and what that means for our brands, leadership and operations
- Ready to Pounce: SEVEN strategies for the downturn
PLUS Q&A session for questions from the floor, moderated by Peter Martin
9.45 Workshop starts
- Single place = £450 (plus VAT)
- “Three for Two” rate – get 3 places for the price of 2 – £900 total, just £300 (plus VAT) per person
- Bookings of 4 to 7 places – all at £300 (plus VAT) each
- Bookings of 8 places plus - £275 (plus VAT) per person
We have limited the session to just 200 delegates to ensure that Jim is accessible for questions and to encourage interaction within the group. Would be great to know how many places you’d like as they are already starting to move very quickly.
To book places contact Christine Martin on 01704 550383 or email email@example.com
To read Jim's latest article see Being ready when the upturn comes
- New openings: Bunnychow, Ed’s Easy Diner, Luminar, Little Gems Country Dining, Restaurant Group, Five Guys, Mitchells & Butlers (M&B), Foundation Inns, Chilango, St Austell Brewery, Fuller, Smith & Turner, Das Kino
- Metcalfe and Miers set for CGA Peach 2020
- New Peach Report magazine OUT NOW
- New openings: Red Lion, Bird and Beast, Marston's, Wetherspoon, Young’s, Ethos, Spiaggia, Eclectic, Alchemist
- Groups see like-for-like sales grow 2.2% in July
- New openings: Tortilla, Eclectic, John Lewis, Bill’s, San Carlo, Ego, Nando’s, Wahaca
- New openings: Five Guys, Café Rouge, Glendola, Cote, Wildwood, Loungers, Friday’s, Bill’s
- New openings: Ed's, CAU, Itsu, Friday's, Ramsden's, Banana Tree, Taco Bell, Bill's, Jamie's
- Cities driving eating and drinking-out growth