Jim Sullivan's UK Workshop 2010 on May 4 - SOLD OUT
4 May, 2010, Victoria Park Plaza Hotel, London
Legendary US restaurant guru and Peach Report columnist Jim Sullivan is back in London on May 4 for his 2010 UK Workshop. The practical, hands-on programme is designed specifically for operations teams in the restaurant and pub sector. The event is almost totally sold-out - so call Christine Martin NOW on 01704 550383 to secure one of the few remaining places.
Jim's straightforward and relevant approach will help line managers and front-line teams create and deliver a first-class customer experience - and bottom-line profit.
Programme details: Fundamentals Part Two
In partnership with Coca Cola, Ecolab and Coffer Corporate Leisure
“How to be brilliant at the basics of restaurant operations & leadership”
Includes **NEW** content for 2010
- Can the Fundamentals change? If so, how?
- The FIVE biggest challenges facing unit level leaders (and how to overcome them)
- Why your leadership needs to change as the customer, crew, competition and economy changes
- The THREE obstacles to changing behaviour (& how to beat them)
- PROOF: It’s not the strongest who survive, but those most adaptable to change
- Why our business will never go back to ‘normal’ and what that means for our brands, leadership and operations
- Ready to Pounce: SEVEN strategies for the downturn
PLUS Q&A session for questions from the floor, moderated by Peter Martin
9.45 Workshop starts
- Single place = £450 (plus VAT)
- “Three for Two” rate – get 3 places for the price of 2 – £900 total, just £300 (plus VAT) per person
- Bookings of 4 to 7 places – all at £300 (plus VAT) each
- Bookings of 8 places plus - £275 (plus VAT) per person
We have limited the session to just 200 delegates to ensure that Jim is accessible for questions and to encourage interaction within the group. Would be great to know how many places you’d like as they are already starting to move very quickly.
To book places contact Christine Martin on 01704 550383 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To read Jim's latest article see Being ready when the upturn comes
- Pub and restaurant groups enjoy March sales surge
- Jim Sullivan Masterclass 2014 – only 20 places left!
- CGA Peach 2020 Conference 2014 - save the date
- New openings: All Bar One, Nando’s, Patisserie Valerie, Turtle Bay, Goodman, Benito’s Hat, Pho
- New openings: Coffee Dogs, Cabana, Byron, Giraffe, Brasserie Blanc, Patisserie Valerie, Pitcher & Piano
- New openings: Tossed, Le Comptoir, Barburrito, Handmade, Oakman, Slug, Turtle Bay, Loungers
- Future of Finance & Development seminar date
- New openings: Cabana, Tossed, Carclucio's, Ramsden’s, Five Guys, YO!, Patty & Bun, Corney & Barrow.
- Highly social and mobile - CGA Peach Conference