Missed this - the best bits from the web
10 September, 2012
Catch up on the pick of stories from other media, including: Red Hot closes in on PE deal; Costa forges on with openings, sponsorship, China market to double US at Yum, Little Chef plans franchise growth and Morales and Khan lead ‘new food pioneers’.
Click here to read all the latest in the Missed This? section.
Latest stories include:
Red Hot closes in on PE deal
Costa forges on with openings, sponsorship
China market to double US at Yum
Little Chef plans franchise growth
Morales and Khan lead ‘new food pioneers’.
- Jim Sullivan - back in London next May
- New openings: Bill’s, Young’s, Wetherspoon, Giraffe, Walkabout, Cosmo, Fuller’s, Leon
- Bacon and Forrester take Icon accolades at Peach Awards
- Luke Johnson wins Peach Special Award
- Respect the people - Peach 2020
- New openings: Sticks n Sushi, Slug & Lettuce, Brunning & Price, Rex, Nando’s, Wagamama
- Trust me, I'm a brand
- Help the Philippines via Action Against Hunger
- New openings: Wagamama, YO! Sushi, Be At One, Burger & Lobster, Tom's Kitchen