Missed this - the best bits from the web
10 September, 2012
Catch up on the pick of stories from other media, including: Red Hot closes in on PE deal; Costa forges on with openings, sponsorship, China market to double US at Yum, Little Chef plans franchise growth and Morales and Khan lead ‘new food pioneers’.
Click here to read all the latest in the Missed This? section.
Latest stories include:
Red Hot closes in on PE deal
Costa forges on with openings, sponsorship
China market to double US at Yum
Little Chef plans franchise growth
Morales and Khan lead ‘new food pioneers’.
- Marston's continues with new builds as like-for-likes rise 6%
- New openings: Jamie opens diner, Shake Shack sets date
- Restaurant Group plans 30 plus new sites, as like-for-likes grow 4.5%
- Sales recover in April after big freeze, with London to fore
- Bacon and Neill line up for Future of Finance debate
- Auction Against Hunger raises £100,000
- New openings: More for D&M, TGIF, Harvester, Ed's
- Clive Watson signs up for Future of Finance panel
- Wetherspoon sees like-for-likes rise 6.3%