Missed this - the best bits from the web
10 September, 2012
Catch up on the pick of stories from other media, including: Red Hot closes in on PE deal; Costa forges on with openings, sponsorship, China market to double US at Yum, Little Chef plans franchise growth and Morales and Khan lead ‘new food pioneers’.
Click here to read all the latest in the Missed This? section.
Latest stories include:
Red Hot closes in on PE deal
Costa forges on with openings, sponsorship
China market to double US at Yum
Little Chef plans franchise growth
Morales and Khan lead ‘new food pioneers’.
- Colder August fails to chill eating and drinking-out growth
- New openings: Le Bistrot Pierre, Porkys, River Cottage, Wagamama, Missoula, Turtle Bay, Loungers, Jamies and more
- Further growth prompts restructure at CGA
- McHattie moves on from ALMR top job, Nicholls new CEO
- New openings: Sports Bar & Grill, Wahaca, Las Iguanas, Nandos, Alchemist, Bills, Tortilla, Five Guys
- Linking guest and staff feedback a major opportunity for operators
- New openings: Bunnychow, Ed’s Easy Diner, Luminar, Little Gems Country Dining, Restaurant Group, Five Guys, Mitchells & Butlers (M&B), Foundation Inns, Chilango, St Austell Brewery, Fuller, Smith & Turner, Das Kino
- Metcalfe and Miers set for CGA Peach 2020
- New Peach Report magazine OUT NOW