Missed this - the best bits from the web
10 September, 2012
Catch up on the pick of stories from other media, including: Red Hot closes in on PE deal; Costa forges on with openings, sponsorship, China market to double US at Yum, Little Chef plans franchise growth and Morales and Khan lead ‘new food pioneers’.
Click here to read all the latest in the Missed This? section.
Latest stories include:
Red Hot closes in on PE deal
Costa forges on with openings, sponsorship
China market to double US at Yum
Little Chef plans franchise growth
Morales and Khan lead ‘new food pioneers’.
- Metcalfe and Miers set for CGA Peach 2020
- New Peach Report magazine OUT NOW
- New openings: Red Lion, Bird and Beast, Marston's, Wetherspoon, Young’s, Ethos, Spiaggia, Eclectic, Alchemist
- Groups see like-for-like sales grow 2.2% in July
- New openings: Tortilla, Eclectic, John Lewis, Bill’s, San Carlo, Ego, Nando’s, Wahaca
- New openings: Five Guys, Café Rouge, Glendola, Cote, Wildwood, Loungers, Friday’s, Bill’s
- New openings: Ed's, CAU, Itsu, Friday's, Ramsden's, Banana Tree, Taco Bell, Bill's, Jamie's
- Cities driving eating and drinking-out growth
- New openings: Honest Burgers, Las Iguanas, Nando’s, Botanist, Cote, Stable, BrewDog