Big demand for places at Peach's Disney Institute workshop
Business Excellence Workshop - 26 September 2012 - Congress Centre, London
Only a limited number of places remain for Peach's special one day Disney Institute Business Excellence workshop in London on 26 September. So book now.
Companies already booked on the session include McDonald's, Red Hot World Buffet, M&B, Nando's, Beds & Bars, Youngs, Corney & Barrow, Crussh, McMullen's, Charles Wells, Hall & Woodhouse, Gaucho, Hawksmoor, Green & Fortune, Gails and Camino.
Peach Factory has arranged for the award winning Disney Institute to deliver a programme that will give a fresh and inspirational take on leadership and service delivery in our sector.
Peach worked with the Disney Institute, in conjunction with the National Skills Academy, in 2009 for a week of workshops and hosted over 1,000 delegates from across the sector.
"They were quite simply superb and the feedback was sensational across the board, so we've decided to bring them back to inspire a new crop of up-and-coming managers," said Peach director Christine Martin.
The Disney Institute will deliver its Business Excellence programme, which covers the key topics of: • Leadership • Disney's Chain of Excellence • Consistent, Quality Service • Training & Selection • Brand Loyalty
"This was the most popular course from 2009 and is perfect for middle to senior managers and especially those involved in service delivery and customer facing roles," said Martin.
The session is presented by two Disney facilitators. "As you'd expect from a world–class brand, the quality of the content and delivery is exceptional. We seat everyone cabaret style (eight places to a table) so great for team building too," added Martin.
• The rate for a table of eight is £2,560 – although single ticket prices also available
• Delegates also get the chance to win a 3.5 day Disney Institute programme in Orlando – worth $3,500*
Disney terms insist on limiting the number of delegates per session so Peach has just 200 places available.
If you have any questions or would like to book places please email our resident Peach/Disney expert Christine Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 01704 550383.
*This covers course fees only. Flights and accommodation extra.
- Marston's continues with new builds as like-for-likes rise 6%
- New openings: Jamie opens diner, Shake Shack sets date
- Restaurant Group plans 30 plus new sites, as like-for-likes grow 4.5%
- Sales recover in April after big freeze, with London to fore
- Bacon and Neill line up for Future of Finance debate
- Auction Against Hunger raises £100,000
- New openings: More for D&M, TGIF, Harvester, Ed's
- Clive Watson signs up for Future of Finance panel
- Wetherspoon sees like-for-likes rise 6.3%