Tragus boss plans top-down reorganisation
2 August, 2012
Within days of officially taking over as new chief executive at Tragus, John Derkach is announcing a major senior management reorganisation.
The former Costa Coffee boss is understood to be splitting the group in two divisions, introducing separate managing directors for Cafe Rouge and for its Italian brands Bella Italia and Strada.
Nick White, previously md for Chiquito & Garfunkel's at The Restaurant Group, joins Tragus to become managing director of Bella Italia and Strada, while a new leader for Cafe Rouge is yet to be appointed.
The new structure, which is being announced internally today, has resulted in operations director James Parsons leaving the company.
- New openings: Bill’s, Young’s, Wetherspoon, Giraffe, Walkabout, Cosmo, Fuller’s, Leon
- Bacon and Forrester take Icon accolades at Peach Awards
- Luke Johnson wins Peach Special Award
- Respect the people - Peach 2020
- New openings: Sticks n Sushi, Slug & Lettuce, Brunning & Price, Rex, Nando’s, Wagamama
- Trust me, I'm a brand
- Help the Philippines via Action Against Hunger
- New openings: Wagamama, YO! Sushi, Be At One, Burger & Lobster, Tom's Kitchen
- London market pick-up boosts October sales