Tragus boss plans top-down reorganisation
2 August, 2012
Within days of officially taking over as new chief executive at Tragus, John Derkach is announcing a major senior management reorganisation.
The former Costa Coffee boss is understood to be splitting the group in two divisions, introducing separate managing directors for Cafe Rouge and for its Italian brands Bella Italia and Strada.
Nick White, previously md for Chiquito & Garfunkel's at The Restaurant Group, joins Tragus to become managing director of Bella Italia and Strada, while a new leader for Cafe Rouge is yet to be appointed.
The new structure, which is being announced internally today, has resulted in operations director James Parsons leaving the company.
- New openings: Whiteley, Coast to Coast, Poundcafe, Revere, Loungers
- Culture the key advantage, Jim Sullivan tells London audience
- Bacon and Neill line up for Future of Finance debate
- Marston's continues with new builds as like-for-likes rise 6%
- New openings: Jamie opens diner, Shake Shack sets date
- Restaurant Group plans 30 plus new sites, as like-for-likes grow 4.5%
- Sales recover in April after big freeze, with London to fore
- Auction Against Hunger raises £100,000
- New openings: More for D&M, TGIF, Harvester, Ed's