Missed this - the best bits from the web
30 July, 2012
Catch up on the pick of stories from other media, including: Insect burgers and algae—food of the future?; McDonald’s shows the way on diversity; Endless eyes up Pizza Hut; Pho wins expansion deal; and US sandwich concept to go cash-free.
Click here to read all the latest in the Missed This? section.
- Market like-for-likes up 1.7% in November
- NEW Peach Report is out now
- Jim Sullivan - London date and venue confirmed
- Stay-at-home socialising beats going down the pub
- New openings: Tossed, Dunkin Donuts, Wetherspoons, Giraffe, Itsu, Abokado, Prezzo, Carluccio’s
- New openings: Benugo, Benito’s Hat, Franco Manca, Cleaver, BrewDog, Ed’s
- New openings: Bill’s, Young’s, Wetherspoon, Giraffe, Walkabout, Cosmo, Fuller’s, Leon
- Bacon and Forrester take Icon accolades at Peach Awards
- Luke Johnson wins Peach Special Award