Missed this - the best bits from the web
23 July, 2012
Catch up on the pick of stories from other media, including: Johnson ‘could invest’ with Ramsay; Novus ‘closing in’ on sale; Renaissance farming better supplier links; Chicago tightens up on food trucks; and Robots the chefs of the future?
Click here to read all the latest in the Missed This? section.
- New openings: Whiteley, Coast to Coast, Poundcafe, Revere, Loungers
- Culture the key advantage, Jim Sullivan tells London audience
- Bacon and Neill line up for Future of Finance debate
- Marston's continues with new builds as like-for-likes rise 6%
- New openings: Jamie opens diner, Shake Shack sets date
- Restaurant Group plans 30 plus new sites, as like-for-likes grow 4.5%
- Sales recover in April after big freeze, with London to fore
- Auction Against Hunger raises £100,000
- New openings: More for D&M, TGIF, Harvester, Ed's