Missed this - the best bits from the web
16 July, 2012
Catch up on the pick of stories from other media, including: Olympics will be ‘boom or bust’; Salt demands too much for food firms;
Pubs chase the mums market; and Word of mouth gets operators off the street.
Click here to read all the latest in the Missed This? section.
- Jim Sullivan - back in London next May
- New openings: Bill’s, Young’s, Wetherspoon, Giraffe, Walkabout, Cosmo, Fuller’s, Leon
- Bacon and Forrester take Icon accolades at Peach Awards
- Luke Johnson wins Peach Special Award
- Respect the people - Peach 2020
- New openings: Sticks n Sushi, Slug & Lettuce, Brunning & Price, Rex, Nando’s, Wagamama
- Trust me, I'm a brand
- Help the Philippines via Action Against Hunger
- New openings: Wagamama, YO! Sushi, Be At One, Burger & Lobster, Tom's Kitchen