Missed this - the best bits from the web
9 July, 2012
Catch up on the pick of stories from other media, including: Gourmet fast food on the rise; Immigrant workers stats ‘dodgy’, says Wetherspoon’s Martin; Hollywood takes on the gastropub; Benito’s Hat to grow in London; and Fourth Hawksmoor to add seafood, glamour.
Click here to read all the latest in the Missed This? section.
- The new Peach Report magazine - OUT NOW
- New openings: Greene King Hungry for more, Jamie's slims down
- May sales uplift for pub and restaurant chains
- Fullers managed pubs see 7% like-for-like growth
- New openings: TRG spreads Coast to Coast; Cosmo goes north, Peach south
- Fowle and Watson line up for Future of Finance panel
- Bramwell picks Wild Lime for high street pubs
- New openings: Pink Shed pop-up, Debenhams, Tea Monkey, Farm House
- M&B growing sales and profit in a 'tough market'