Missed this - the best bits from the web
2 July, 2012
Catch up on the pick of stories from other media, including: Starbucks extends wine, tea concepts, Coffee shop revolution goes on, Bubbleology tees up overseas plans and ‘Consistent’ Pret wins ‘Store Wars’.
Click here to read all the latest in the Missed This? section.
- Marston's continues with new builds as like-for-likes rise 6%
- New openings: Jamie opens diner, Shake Shack sets date
- Restaurant Group plans 30 plus new sites, as like-for-likes grow 4.5%
- Sales recover in April after big freeze, with London to fore
- Bacon and Neill line up for Future of Finance debate
- Auction Against Hunger raises £100,000
- New openings: More for D&M, TGIF, Harvester, Ed's
- Clive Watson signs up for Future of Finance panel
- Wetherspoon sees like-for-likes rise 6.3%