Missed this - the best bits from the web
11 June, 2012
Catch up on the pick of stories from other media, including: Social media to rule property marketing, says Coffer; Booze cruise sets sail again; Pizza and pasta still the sector to follow; Blackstone sizes up Novus; and Nightclub groups look to Asia.
Click here to read all the latest in the Missed This? section.
Latest stories include:
Coffer at 40: Social media to rule property marketing
Booze cruise sets sail again
Pizza and pasta still the sector to follow
Blackstone sizes up Novus
Nightclub groups look to Asia.
- Marston's continues with new builds as like-for-likes rise 6%
- New openings: Jamie opens diner, Shake Shack sets date
- Restaurant Group plans 30 plus new sites, as like-for-likes grow 4.5%
- Sales recover in April after big freeze, with London to fore
- Bacon and Neill line up for Future of Finance debate
- Auction Against Hunger raises £100,000
- New openings: More for D&M, TGIF, Harvester, Ed's
- Clive Watson signs up for Future of Finance panel
- Wetherspoon sees like-for-likes rise 6.3%