New openings: Four more for Hall & Woodhouse; Burger & Lobster takes Bistro du Vin
16 May, 2012
Dorset-based brewer and pub operator Hall & Woodhouse has picked up four new freehold sites; as MWB sells its Bistro du Vin sites to Burger & Lobster. Meanwhile, there's opening news from Bill's Produce, Ruby Tuesday's, Buddha Bar, Rossopomodoro, SSP and Meantime Brewery.
Hall & Woodhouse’s deals include two new-builds and two established operations. The new-builds comprise a site in Melksham and a two-floor site on the Portishead Quays Marina that will echo its flagship Hall & Woodhouse venue in Bath (pictured) when it opens in November. The established venues are in Bristol and Milford-on-Sea, where it succeeds the Westover Hall Hotel and will be named The Beach House. The deals take Hall & Woodhouse’s estate past 260 and broaden its range geographically.
MWB has called time on its Bistro du Vin concept. It is selling the two London units, in Soho and Clerkenwell, to Burger & Lobster for £1.2m..
To read the full report and details of other new openings news, log in or subscribe, and click through to New openings.
- Jim Sullivan - back in London next May
- New openings: Bill’s, Young’s, Wetherspoon, Giraffe, Walkabout, Cosmo, Fuller’s, Leon
- Bacon and Forrester take Icon accolades at Peach Awards
- Luke Johnson wins Peach Special Award
- Respect the people - Peach 2020
- New openings: Sticks n Sushi, Slug & Lettuce, Brunning & Price, Rex, Nando’s, Wagamama
- Trust me, I'm a brand
- Help the Philippines via Action Against Hunger
- New openings: Wagamama, YO! Sushi, Be At One, Burger & Lobster, Tom's Kitchen