Steve Richards to be guest chair at Peach 2020 Conference & Awards
22 November, Intercontinental London Park Lane
Peach's flagship conference and awards presentation is moving to a new format and bigger venue for 2012 - with Novus Leisure boss Steve Richards joining us as guest chairman. Put the date in the diary: 22 November at the Intercontinental London Park Lane Hotel.
The growing popularity and success of the annual Peach 2020 Conference and Hero & Icon Awards has prompted us to make some important changes - moving to an afternoon conference and an evening awards dinner at the prestigious Intercontinental London Park Hotel.
Steve Richards (pictured), chief executive of Novus Leisure, will be our guest chairman, taking on the role performed last year by James Horler, boss of the 3Sixty Restaurant group, and by Yo! Sushi ceo Robin Rowland the year before. Steve will bring his own unique operator's perspective to steering the conference debate and discussion, sharing chairing duties with Peach Factory's own Peter Martin.
The Peach 2020 conference will be followed by an exclusive awards dinner, at which we will celebrate the contribution of our sector’s most successful leaders and businesses in our annual Heroes and Icons Awards presentation.
Headline partners RBS, Coca-Cola, Coffer Corporate Leisure, Ecolab, Torex, Livebookings, Enotria Wine and Fourth Hospitality have all renewed their support for this year - with Empathica joining as a network partner.
The exclusive, invitation-only event, is for senior executives from across the eating and drinking out sectors. VIP invitations will follow later.
If you would like to attend the Peach Network event, please contact Christine Martin at Peach Network on 01704 550383 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- New openings: Whiteley, Coast to Coast, Poundcafe, Revere, Loungers
- Culture the key advantage, Jim Sullivan tells London audience
- Bacon and Neill line up for Future of Finance debate
- Marston's continues with new builds as like-for-likes rise 6%
- New openings: Jamie opens diner, Shake Shack sets date
- Restaurant Group plans 30 plus new sites, as like-for-likes grow 4.5%
- Sales recover in April after big freeze, with London to fore
- Auction Against Hunger raises £100,000
- New openings: More for D&M, TGIF, Harvester, Ed's