New openings: More for Inventive and Meat Liquor
9 May, 2012
Inventive Leisure has signed two more sites to its spirit-led formats. It joins operators including Meat Liquor, Prezzo, BrewDog and YO! Sushi with expansion plans this week.
Inventive has picked up a spot for its Revolucion de Cuba rum bar concept on Peter Street in Manchester, and a venue in Bournemouth that will be shared by its Revolucion and Revolution Vodka formats.
Acclaimed London burger concept Meat Liquor has opened a second permanent venue—The Meat Market in Covent Garden’s Jubilee Hall. It is planned as a faster-turnaround version of Meat Liquor with takeout available. More takes on the Meat Liquor formula are planned.
To read the full report and details of other new openings news, log in or subscribe, and click through to New openings.
- The new Peach Report magazine - OUT NOW
- New openings: Greene King Hungry for more, Jamie's slims down
- May sales uplift for pub and restaurant chains
- Fullers managed pubs see 7% like-for-like growth
- New openings: TRG spreads Coast to Coast; Cosmo goes north, Peach south
- Fowle and Watson line up for Future of Finance panel
- Bramwell picks Wild Lime for high street pubs
- New openings: Pink Shed pop-up, Debenhams, Tea Monkey, Farm House
- M&B growing sales and profit in a 'tough market'