New openings: More for Inventive and Meat Liquor
9 May, 2012
Inventive Leisure has signed two more sites to its spirit-led formats. It joins operators including Meat Liquor, Prezzo, BrewDog and YO! Sushi with expansion plans this week.
Inventive has picked up a spot for its Revolucion de Cuba rum bar concept on Peter Street in Manchester, and a venue in Bournemouth that will be shared by its Revolucion and Revolution Vodka formats.
Acclaimed London burger concept Meat Liquor has opened a second permanent venue—The Meat Market in Covent Garden’s Jubilee Hall. It is planned as a faster-turnaround version of Meat Liquor with takeout available. More takes on the Meat Liquor formula are planned.
To read the full report and details of other new openings news, log in or subscribe, and click through to New openings.
- New Peach Report magazine OUT NOW
- New openings: Red Lion, Bird and Beast, Marston's, Wetherspoon, Young’s, Ethos, Spiaggia, Eclectic, Alchemist
- Groups see like-for-like sales grow 2.2% in July
- New openings: Tortilla, Eclectic, John Lewis, Bill’s, San Carlo, Ego, Nando’s, Wahaca
- New openings: Five Guys, Café Rouge, Glendola, Cote, Wildwood, Loungers, Friday’s, Bill’s
- New openings: Ed's, CAU, Itsu, Friday's, Ramsden's, Banana Tree, Taco Bell, Bill's, Jamie's
- Cities driving eating and drinking-out growth
- New openings: Honest Burgers, Las Iguanas, Nando’s, Botanist, Cote, Stable, BrewDog
- CGA Peach 2020 Conference 2014 - save the date