New openings: More for Inventive and Meat Liquor
9 May, 2012
Inventive Leisure has signed two more sites to its spirit-led formats. It joins operators including Meat Liquor, Prezzo, BrewDog and YO! Sushi with expansion plans this week.
Inventive has picked up a spot for its Revolucion de Cuba rum bar concept on Peter Street in Manchester, and a venue in Bournemouth that will be shared by its Revolucion and Revolution Vodka formats.
Acclaimed London burger concept Meat Liquor has opened a second permanent venue—The Meat Market in Covent Garden’s Jubilee Hall. It is planned as a faster-turnaround version of Meat Liquor with takeout available. More takes on the Meat Liquor formula are planned.
To read the full report and details of other new openings news, log in or subscribe, and click through to New openings.
- New openings: Le Bistrot Pierre, Porkys, River Cottage, Wagamama, Missoula, Turtle Bay, Loungers, Jamies and more
- Further growth prompts restructure at CGA
- McHattie moves on from ALMR top job, Nicholls new CEO
- New openings: Sports Bar & Grill, Wahaca, Las Iguanas, Nandos, Alchemist, Bills, Tortilla, Five Guys
- Linking guest and staff feedback a major opportunity for operators
- New openings: Bunnychow, Ed’s Easy Diner, Luminar, Little Gems Country Dining, Restaurant Group, Five Guys, Mitchells & Butlers (M&B), Foundation Inns, Chilango, St Austell Brewery, Fuller, Smith & Turner, Das Kino
- Metcalfe and Miers set for CGA Peach 2020
- New Peach Report magazine OUT NOW
- Cities driving eating and drinking-out growth