New openings: More for Inventive and Meat Liquor
9 May, 2012
Inventive Leisure has signed two more sites to its spirit-led formats. It joins operators including Meat Liquor, Prezzo, BrewDog and YO! Sushi with expansion plans this week.
Inventive has picked up a spot for its Revolucion de Cuba rum bar concept on Peter Street in Manchester, and a venue in Bournemouth that will be shared by its Revolucion and Revolution Vodka formats.
Acclaimed London burger concept Meat Liquor has opened a second permanent venue—The Meat Market in Covent Garden’s Jubilee Hall. It is planned as a faster-turnaround version of Meat Liquor with takeout available. More takes on the Meat Liquor formula are planned.
To read the full report and details of other new openings news, log in or subscribe, and click through to New openings.
- New openings round-up
- More people going out to the pub at Christmas
- Business leaders confident about 2015 trading
- Wagamama: five things you need to know
- Marston's Generous George: an at-a-glance guide
- Five drinks trends to follow
- Last few tickets remaining for CGA Peach marketing conference
- Britain's most satisfying brands revealed
- Industry leaders back Jim Sullivan's Leadership Masterclass