New openings: More for Inventive and Meat Liquor
9 May, 2012
Inventive Leisure has signed two more sites to its spirit-led formats. It joins operators including Meat Liquor, Prezzo, BrewDog and YO! Sushi with expansion plans this week.
Inventive has picked up a spot for its Revolucion de Cuba rum bar concept on Peter Street in Manchester, and a venue in Bournemouth that will be shared by its Revolucion and Revolution Vodka formats.
Acclaimed London burger concept Meat Liquor has opened a second permanent venue—The Meat Market in Covent Garden’s Jubilee Hall. It is planned as a faster-turnaround version of Meat Liquor with takeout available. More takes on the Meat Liquor formula are planned.
To read the full report and details of other new openings news, log in or subscribe, and click through to New openings.
- Formality thrown out the window
- The need for speed
- Weather helps boost September like-for-likes 2.2%
- New Peach Report magazine OUT NOW
- New openings: Wahaca, Café Pistou, Gusto, Ego, GBK, Five Guys, Friday’s, Rosa’s, Rib Shack and more
- Carluccio's 'undercover boss' Kossoff joins Peach 2020 conference line-up
- Cities driving eating and drinking-out growth
- Linking guest and staff feedback a major opportunity for operators
- New openings: Pho, FED, Cote, New Moon, Five Guys, Brgr.co, Be At One, Geronimo, Bill’s and more