Peach Future of Finance Dinner – first speakers announced
20 June, 2012, Minster Exchange, Minster Pavement, London E3
The theme for Peach 2012 Future of Finance dinner and debate is “Raising Finance for Growth”, with Brasserie Blanc’s Mark Derry joining Loungers' Alex Reilley and Barburrito's Morgan Davies on the operators’ panel. For details of this exclusive invitation-only event call Christine Martin on 01704 550383.
The trio will share their experiences of successfully securing financial backing to fund further brand roll out. We’ll be discussing the challenges and choices in building value and growing business in a still tough financial environment, as well as the pressures of securing finance, investing in businesses and getting deals away – with Peter Martin putting the questions. It's guaranteed to prompt a lively audience debate
The annual dinner is held at Novus Leisure’s recently refurbished Minster Exchange, Minster Pavement, London E3 on Wednesday 20 June 2012.
Drinks from 6.30pm, the business session starts at 7pm, followed by dinner.
The evening is free to operators and funded by our event partners: Coca-Cola, Coffer Corporate Leisure, Baker Tilly, Fourth Hospitality, Ecolab and Torex.
Supplier attendance is limited to our event partners. For more information or to reserve a place (operators only) please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New openings: Bunnychow, Ed’s Easy Diner, Luminar, Little Gems Country Dining, Restaurant Group, Five Guys, Mitchells & Butlers (M&B), Foundation Inns, Chilango, St Austell Brewery, Fuller, Smith & Turner, Das Kino
- Metcalfe and Miers set for CGA Peach 2020
- New Peach Report magazine OUT NOW
- New openings: Red Lion, Bird and Beast, Marston's, Wetherspoon, Young’s, Ethos, Spiaggia, Eclectic, Alchemist
- Groups see like-for-like sales grow 2.2% in July
- New openings: Tortilla, Eclectic, John Lewis, Bill’s, San Carlo, Ego, Nando’s, Wahaca
- New openings: Five Guys, Café Rouge, Glendola, Cote, Wildwood, Loungers, Friday’s, Bill’s
- New openings: Ed's, CAU, Itsu, Friday's, Ramsden's, Banana Tree, Taco Bell, Bill's, Jamie's
- Cities driving eating and drinking-out growth