Peach Future of Finance Dinner – first speakers announced
20 June, 2012, Minster Exchange, Minster Pavement, London E3
The theme for Peach 2012 Future of Finance dinner and debate is “Raising Finance for Growth”, with Brasserie Blanc’s Mark Derry joining Loungers' Alex Reilley and Barburrito's Morgan Davies on the operators’ panel. For details of this exclusive invitation-only event call Christine Martin on 01704 550383.
The trio will share their experiences of successfully securing financial backing to fund further brand roll out. We’ll be discussing the challenges and choices in building value and growing business in a still tough financial environment, as well as the pressures of securing finance, investing in businesses and getting deals away – with Peter Martin putting the questions. It's guaranteed to prompt a lively audience debate
The annual dinner is held at Novus Leisure’s recently refurbished Minster Exchange, Minster Pavement, London E3 on Wednesday 20 June 2012.
Drinks from 6.30pm, the business session starts at 7pm, followed by dinner.
The evening is free to operators and funded by our event partners: Coca-Cola, Coffer Corporate Leisure, Baker Tilly, Fourth Hospitality, Ecolab and Torex.
Supplier attendance is limited to our event partners. For more information or to reserve a place (operators only) please email email@example.com.
- Formality thrown out the window
- The need for speed
- Weather helps boost September like-for-likes 2.2%
- New Peach Report magazine OUT NOW
- New openings: Wahaca, Café Pistou, Gusto, Ego, GBK, Five Guys, Friday’s, Rosa’s, Rib Shack and more
- Carluccio's 'undercover boss' Kossoff joins Peach 2020 conference line-up
- Cities driving eating and drinking-out growth
- Linking guest and staff feedback a major opportunity for operators
- New openings: Pho, FED, Cote, New Moon, Five Guys, Brgr.co, Be At One, Geronimo, Bill’s and more