New openings: Apostrophe makes 20th mark
18 April, 2012
London-based café group Apostrophe yesterday (17 April) opened its 20th site on Gresham Street in the City. Union Jacks, Chipotle, Brasserie Blanc and Feng Sushi are among the other names with expansion plans this week.
The opening is Apostrophe’s second new launch since catering group CH&Co made a major investment in the company earlier this year. It also features new-look design that will be rolled out to other sites in the estate in due course. Apostrophe, which marked its tenth birthday last year, now has 17 sites in central London and three at Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
To read the full report and details of other new openings news, log in or subscribe, and click through to New openings.
- Tim Martin and Andy Bassadone become CGA Peach Icons
- Julian Metcalfe: ‘I learned the hard way’—CGA Peach 2020
- CGA Peach salutes industry Heroes
- Sustainable Restaurant Association gets CGA Peach Special Award
- Property taxing growing brands—CGA Peach 2020
- Entrepreneurs the lifeblood—CGA Peach 2020
- ‘Complacency is our biggest enemy’—CGA Peach 2020
- Tech transforms, but people are paramount—CGA Peach 2020
- New openings: Leon, Turtle Bay, Jimmy’s, BrewDog, The Stable, Tortilla, CAU, Wahaca, Corn Exchange