New openings: Apostrophe makes 20th mark
18 April, 2012
London-based café group Apostrophe yesterday (17 April) opened its 20th site on Gresham Street in the City. Union Jacks, Chipotle, Brasserie Blanc and Feng Sushi are among the other names with expansion plans this week.
The opening is Apostrophe’s second new launch since catering group CH&Co made a major investment in the company earlier this year. It also features new-look design that will be rolled out to other sites in the estate in due course. Apostrophe, which marked its tenth birthday last year, now has 17 sites in central London and three at Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
To read the full report and details of other new openings news, log in or subscribe, and click through to New openings.
- Formality thrown out the window
- The need for speed
- Weather helps boost September like-for-likes 2.2%
- New Peach Report magazine OUT NOW
- New openings: Wahaca, Café Pistou, Gusto, Ego, GBK, Five Guys, Friday’s, Rosa’s, Rib Shack and more
- Carluccio's 'undercover boss' Kossoff joins Peach 2020 conference line-up
- Cities driving eating and drinking-out growth
- Linking guest and staff feedback a major opportunity for operators
- New openings: Pho, FED, Cote, New Moon, Five Guys, Brgr.co, Be At One, Geronimo, Bill’s and more