New openings: Apostrophe makes 20th mark
18 April, 2012
London-based café group Apostrophe yesterday (17 April) opened its 20th site on Gresham Street in the City. Union Jacks, Chipotle, Brasserie Blanc and Feng Sushi are among the other names with expansion plans this week.
The opening is Apostrophe’s second new launch since catering group CH&Co made a major investment in the company earlier this year. It also features new-look design that will be rolled out to other sites in the estate in due course. Apostrophe, which marked its tenth birthday last year, now has 17 sites in central London and three at Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
To read the full report and details of other new openings news, log in or subscribe, and click through to New openings.
- New openings: Coal, Las Iguanas, CAU, Rhubarb, Le Bun, Giggling Squid, Suchef, Nando’s, Tap, Caravan and more
- Colder August fails to chill eating and drinking-out growth
- New openings: Le Bistrot Pierre, Porkys, River Cottage, Wagamama, Missoula, Turtle Bay, Loungers, Jamies and more
- Further growth prompts restructure at CGA
- McHattie moves on from ALMR top job, Nicholls new CEO
- New openings: Sports Bar & Grill, Wahaca, Las Iguanas, Nandos, Alchemist, Bills, Tortilla, Five Guys
- Linking guest and staff feedback a major opportunity for operators
- New openings: Bunnychow, Ed’s Easy Diner, Luminar, Little Gems Country Dining, Restaurant Group, Five Guys, Mitchells & Butlers (M&B), Foundation Inns, Chilango, St Austell Brewery, Fuller, Smith & Turner, Das Kino
- Metcalfe and Miers set for CGA Peach 2020