New openings: Apostrophe makes 20th mark
18 April, 2012
London-based café group Apostrophe yesterday (17 April) opened its 20th site on Gresham Street in the City. Union Jacks, Chipotle, Brasserie Blanc and Feng Sushi are among the other names with expansion plans this week.
The opening is Apostrophe’s second new launch since catering group CH&Co made a major investment in the company earlier this year. It also features new-look design that will be rolled out to other sites in the estate in due course. Apostrophe, which marked its tenth birthday last year, now has 17 sites in central London and three at Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
To read the full report and details of other new openings news, log in or subscribe, and click through to New openings.
- New openings round-up
- More people going out to the pub at Christmas
- Business leaders confident about 2015 trading
- Wagamama: five things you need to know
- Marston's Generous George: an at-a-glance guide
- Five drinks trends to follow
- Last few tickets remaining for CGA Peach marketing conference
- Britain's most satisfying brands revealed
- Industry leaders back Jim Sullivan's Leadership Masterclass