New openings: More for Canteen, Le Pain and Jimmy’s
28 March, 2012
Growing chain Canteen is to open a new site on the ground floor of the Lyceum theatre on Wellington Street in Covent Garden. It joins brands including Le Pain Quotidien, Jimmy's World Grill and Marston's on the expansion trail this week.
The new Canteen is expected to launch in May, and will join branches at Canary Wharf, Baker Street, Spitalfields and the Royal Festival Hall.
Café cum bakery chain Le Pain Quotidien wants to open four more sites in London this year. It would take its estate to 24.
All-you-can-eat buffet concept Jimmy’s World Grill has opened up its fourth venue in Peterborough. The chain wants to open up to 10 new restaurants this year.
To read the full report and details of other new openings news, log in or subscribe, and click through to New openings.
- Tim Martin and Andy Bassadone become CGA Peach Icons
- Julian Metcalfe: ‘I learned the hard way’—CGA Peach 2020
- CGA Peach salutes industry Heroes
- Sustainable Restaurant Association gets CGA Peach Special Award
- Property taxing growing brands—CGA Peach 2020
- Entrepreneurs the lifeblood—CGA Peach 2020
- ‘Complacency is our biggest enemy’—CGA Peach 2020
- Tech transforms, but people are paramount—CGA Peach 2020
- New openings: Leon, Turtle Bay, Jimmy’s, BrewDog, The Stable, Tortilla, CAU, Wahaca, Corn Exchange