New openings: More for Canteen, Le Pain and Jimmy’s
28 March, 2012
Growing chain Canteen is to open a new site on the ground floor of the Lyceum theatre on Wellington Street in Covent Garden. It joins brands including Le Pain Quotidien, Jimmy's World Grill and Marston's on the expansion trail this week.
The new Canteen is expected to launch in May, and will join branches at Canary Wharf, Baker Street, Spitalfields and the Royal Festival Hall.
Café cum bakery chain Le Pain Quotidien wants to open four more sites in London this year. It would take its estate to 24.
All-you-can-eat buffet concept Jimmy’s World Grill has opened up its fourth venue in Peterborough. The chain wants to open up to 10 new restaurants this year.
To read the full report and details of other new openings news, log in or subscribe, and click through to New openings.
- CGA Peach 2020 Conference 2014 - save the date
- New openings: Red’s, Jamie Oliver, Bill’s, CAU, Young's, Wagamama, Greene King, Pizza Express, TRG, Turtle Bay
- World Cup helps pub drink sales - but not eating-out
- New openings: Greene King, Marston’s, Brunning & Price, All Bar One, Be At One, Wetherspoon, Tortilla, Iberica
- Big brands get local welcome
- New openings: Flat Iron, Drake & Morgan, Wasabi, Red’s, Nando’s, Paul, Pizza Express
- Better bottle that passion now
- New openings: Jamie’s, Pizza Pilgrims, Vapiano, BrewDog, Living Ventures, Revolution, M&C, Handmade
- New Peach Report magazine OUT NOW