New openings: SSP on track with pubs
6 March, 2012
Travel operator SSP is opening a new modern pub concept called The Merchant at Liverpool Street station, London. It follows the launch of its Beer House concept at Charing Cross. There's also openings news this week from YO! Sushi, Itsu and Draft House.
The pub will open in the next few weeks, with the emphasis on craft beers and traditional pub food. The Merchant is a follow-on development from SSP’s new ‘Beer House’ craft-beer focused concept, which has sites at Charing Cross and another planned for Paddington.
Meanwhile, YO! Sushi is preparing for two new openings at the end of March, in London’s Camden Town and in Plymouth’s Drake Circus Shopping Centre.
To read the full report and details of other new openings news, log in or subscribe, and click through to New openings.
- Restaurant Group to speed up brand roll-outs
- New openings round-up
- More people going out to the pub at Christmas
- Business leaders confident about 2015 trading
- Wagamama: five things you need to know
- Marston's Generous George: an at-a-glance guide
- Five drinks trends to follow
- Last few tickets remaining for CGA Peach marketing conference
- Britain's most satisfying brands revealed