New openings: SSP on track with pubs
6 March, 2012
Travel operator SSP is opening a new modern pub concept called The Merchant at Liverpool Street station, London. It follows the launch of its Beer House concept at Charing Cross. There's also openings news this week from YO! Sushi, Itsu and Draft House.
The pub will open in the next few weeks, with the emphasis on craft beers and traditional pub food. The Merchant is a follow-on development from SSP’s new ‘Beer House’ craft-beer focused concept, which has sites at Charing Cross and another planned for Paddington.
Meanwhile, YO! Sushi is preparing for two new openings at the end of March, in London’s Camden Town and in Plymouth’s Drake Circus Shopping Centre.
To read the full report and details of other new openings news, log in or subscribe, and click through to New openings.
- M&B and Pret marketing bosses lined up for conference
- New openings: Drake & Morgan, Jamie’s Italian, Turtle Bay, Solita, ETM, SSP, Rhubarb, Wildwood.
- CGA Peach's 2015 events programme confirmed
- Christmas and New Year trading up 2.8% on 2013
- New openings round-up
- Ian Neill: the California Years
- Gin a tonic for 2015
- Work for CGA Peach
- Loyalty: it's a question of choice