Peach Consumer Insight & Market Trends Seminar - presentations now available
Wednesday, 6 February, 2013, British Library Conference Centre, London
The 2013 Peach Consumer Insight & Market Trends Seminar, run in association with CACI, took place on 6 February, at British Library Conference Centre in London. Copies of all the presentations are now available to download here.
The following presentations were made:
- Mapping the 2013 landscape - Peter Martin, Peach Factory
- Social media driven insights – help or hindrance? - Paul Madden, director of customer experience and digital innovation, M&B.
- Future-proofing: hitting the location ‘hotspots’ - Nielsen Harrap, associate partner, CACI
- Down with the kids? The lowdown on ‘Millennials’ - Paul Flatters and Tom Johnson, Trajectory
- What consumers really think about brands – and why you need to know - Peter Martin, Peach Factory
You can now download each of these presenations. Simply click on the appropriate link found below right under the Related Media heading.
A report of the seminar's key points can also be found at: Competition driving need for better insight - Peach seminar