Peach brings Disney Institute back to London this September
Business Excellence Workshop - 26 September 2012
Peach Factory has booked the award winning Disney Institute to deliver a special one day Business Excellence workshop in London on 26 September. Bookings are now being taken.
The programme will deliver a fresh, inspirational take on leadership and service delivery in our sector.
Peach worked with the Disney Institute, in conjunction with the National Skills Academy, in 2009 for a week of workshops and hosted over 1,000 delegates from across the sector.
"They were quite simply superb and the feedback was sensational across the board, so we've decided to bring them back to inspire a new crop of up-and-coming managers," said Peach director Christine Martin.
The Disney Institute will deliver its Business Excellence programme, which covers the key topics of: • Leadership • Disney's Chain of Excellence • Consistent, Quality Service • Training & Selection • Brand Loyalty
"This was the most popular course from 2009 and is perfect for middle to senior managers and especially those involved in service delivery and customer facing roles," said Martin.
The session is presented by two Disney facilitators. "As you'd expect from a world–class brand, the quality of the content and delivery is exceptional. We seat everyone cabaret style (eight places to a table) so great for team building too," added Martin.
• The rate for a table of eight is £2,560 – although single ticket prices also available
• Delegates also get the chance to win a 3.5 day Disney Institute programme in Orlando – worth $3,500*
Disney terms insist on limiting the number of delegates per session so Peach has just 200 places available.
If you have any questions or would like to book places please email our resident Peach/Disney expert Christine Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 01704 550383.
*This covers course fees only. Flights and accommodation extra.
- Peach Marketing seminar: presentations available to download
- Peach Network's 2013 events programme
- Jim Sullivan back in the UK
- Simply the best
- Peach Consumer Insight & Market Trends Seminar - presentations now available
- Competition driving need for better insight - Peach seminar
- Final line-up revealed for Peach Consumer Insight and Market Trends Seminar