Final call before casual dining sets sail for 5020 regatta
4 April, 2012
Less than two months remain for casual dining chains to book places on the industry’s annual 5020 sailing regatta.This year’s event will take place in Cowes on 30 & 31 May.
The event features two days of sailing and tuition for teams of up to eight people. Nearly 20 boats have already been booked from teams including Whitbread, YO! Sushi, Byron and Peach Pubs, but a handful of places still remain to join the nearly 200 people who will take part in the event.
YO! Sushi CEO and event organiser Robin Rowland says the occasion is a great team-building and networking event as well as good fun for those involved. The event is run by Sunsail, which handles all logistics and provides a captain and first mate for each boat, so no previous experience is required. The price per boat is £2,700, which includes two full days of sailing, tuition, board and entertainments.
For more information, brochure can be downloaded here (see right), or to book a place, contact Terry Hunt at Sunsail on 02392 222221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Peach Marketing seminar: presentations available to download
- Peach Network's 2013 events programme
- Jim Sullivan back in the UK
- Simply the best
- Peach Consumer Insight & Market Trends Seminar - presentations now available
- Competition driving need for better insight - Peach seminar
- Final line-up revealed for Peach Consumer Insight and Market Trends Seminar