How TV can help you become top dog: Peach Coca-Cola Marketers Dinner & Debate
12 October, Quo Vadis, London
We have a couple of places left at the next Peach & Coca-Cola Marketers Dinner on 12 October at 6.45pm when we’ll ask if its time eating out brands started embracing TV as an integral part of their marketing mix? Think you can’t afford it? Think you can afford NOT to?
We’ve invited Lindsey Clay, managing director of Thinkbox, the marketing body for the commercial TV operators, as guest speaker to talk us through the rationale for TV advertising and Peter Martin is in the chair to moderate the discussion, field your questions and keep order.
Timing: 6.450m for 7.00pm start
Places for dinner are free of charge to operators thanks to the generous funding by Coca-Cola Enterprises.
If you’d like to join colleagues from the likes of PizzaExpress, Tragus, M&B, Jamie’s Italian, La Tasca & Novus just please email email@example.com to request a place.
- Peach Marketing seminar: presentations available to download
- Peach Network's 2013 events programme
- Jim Sullivan back in the UK
- Simply the best
- Peach Consumer Insight & Market Trends Seminar - presentations now available
- Competition driving need for better insight - Peach seminar
- Final line-up revealed for Peach Consumer Insight and Market Trends Seminar