How TV can help you become top dog: Peach Coca-Cola Marketers Dinner & Debate
12 October, Quo Vadis, London
We have a couple of places left at the next Peach & Coca-Cola Marketers Dinner on 12 October at 6.45pm when we’ll ask if its time eating out brands started embracing TV as an integral part of their marketing mix? Think you can’t afford it? Think you can afford NOT to?
We’ve invited Lindsey Clay, managing director of Thinkbox, the marketing body for the commercial TV operators, as guest speaker to talk us through the rationale for TV advertising and Peter Martin is in the chair to moderate the discussion, field your questions and keep order.
Timing: 6.450m for 7.00pm start
Places for dinner are free of charge to operators thanks to the generous funding by Coca-Cola Enterprises.
If you’d like to join colleagues from the likes of PizzaExpress, Tragus, M&B, Jamie’s Italian, La Tasca & Novus just please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a place.
- CGA Peach honours Heroes & Icons
- Reading the financial times
- Fowle reveals link in Tesco-Giraffe deal
- Finance is opening up - Peach Future of Finance debate
- Get social, get mobile, get local - Peach Marketing Seminar
- Peach Marketing seminar: presentations available to download
- Peach Network's 2013 events programme