KFC opens new-look London site
2 August, 2012
KFC has revamped its store in London's Coventry Street, just off Leicester Square, in time for Olympics visitors, giving it a fresh food emphasis.
The clean modern interior has pictures of raw food and bears the legend: "We believe that freshly prepared food tastes better". It also stresses the quality and British sourcing of its chicken.
Meanwhile, across Leicester Square Burger King has upgraded its prime London site too - again using fresh food imagery - and introducing its new Burger King Cafe facility. See Burger King to showcase Hirst art in revamp
- Darden adds bar concept to boost US restaurant brands
- Living Ventures ready for Manchester restaurant battle on BBC2
- Bumpkin turns four in Chelsea
- Brown gets top Dollar site
- New openings: Jamie opens diner, Shake Shack sets date
- Bacon hatches Whyte & Brown
- Living Ventures readies Artisan
- Vapiano to invest £2.5m on third London site in Soho
- New openings: More for D&M, TGIF, Ed's, Harvester