KFC opens new-look London site
2 August, 2012
KFC has revamped its store in London's Coventry Street, just off Leicester Square, in time for Olympics visitors, giving it a fresh food emphasis.
The clean modern interior has pictures of raw food and bears the legend: "We believe that freshly prepared food tastes better". It also stresses the quality and British sourcing of its chicken.
Meanwhile, across Leicester Square Burger King has upgraded its prime London site too - again using fresh food imagery - and introducing its new Burger King Cafe facility. See Burger King to showcase Hirst art in revamp
- John Lewis brings in café brands
- Tragus hits T2 with La Salle
- New openings: Bill’s, Young’s, Wetherspoon, Giraffe, Walkabout, Fuller’s, Leon
- Big Easy to double up in London
- New openings: Sticks n Sushi, Slug & Lettuce, Brunning & Price, Rex, Nando’s, Wagamama
- Liverpool’s ‘Brewery Village’ gets the nod
- Street Feast hawks new concept
- New openings: Wagamama, YO! Sushi, Be At One, Nando’s, Burger & Lobster
- Subway takes design upscale, opens in Asda